Taste test: This version of Snickers consisted of square bars, a form factor first seen in Peanut Butter Squared, though provided four of them rather than just two this time.
Despite the "Peanut Brownie" name, this one came closer to the original Snickers in taste and texture than most of the special variations. It kept the Signature milk chocolate coating, caramel and peanuts, substituting a brownie layer at the bottom for the nougat. The experience was very closely Snickers-like, as the brownie part was far from dominant, and I had to taste pretty carefully to notice it. I did like the square design; the individual pieces were less messy than a full Snickers bar, and eating then one at a time worked far better for portion control than eating just part of a regular bar. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong caramel and brownie smell. Nice.
From the package: “Peanuts. Milk chocolate. Caramel. Brownie.” ... “180 calories per serving” ... “90 cal. per square” ... “Contains bioengineered food ingredients”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (345 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road