Taste test: This limited-edition version of Snickers promised to deliver the four elements of the original Snickers (milk chocolate, caramel, nougat and peanuts) while adding two more kinds of nuts to the mix: hazelnuts and almonds. Once I unwrapped it, the bar looked like an ordinary Snickers from the outside.
I bit in to find a soft feel much like regular Snickers and a taste that was largely similar too. I think I could feel the different texture of the almonds and maybe even noticed how much duller their taste was than the peanuts that they replaced. And I may have noticed a hint of hazelnut flavor too. Not exactly an explosion of those additional nuts, but still pretty good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A lot like the regular Snickers smell. Lots of caramel, peanut and chocolate. Don't think I could smell the other kinds.
From the package: “Milk Chocolate • Hazelnuts • Almonds • Peanuts • Caramel • Nougat” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (51 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road