Taste test: This unusual take on Snickers, released alongside Fiery and Salty & Sweet versions, promised as espresso taste, so the first thing I did before unwrapping was to check the ingredients to see if there were actually any coffee beans used.Nope! I bit in to find that I could notice the coffee taste on the very first bite.
This was a big contrast to the Fiery version, which hid its promised taste until later. But having said that, the coffee flavor was on the subtle side. I don't drink coffee myself, but it seems to me that if you're having a coffee craving, this won't do a whole lot to satisfy it. Still pretty good; it delivered the caramel, nougat, peanuts and chocolate of a Snickers, with an extra bit of (apparently simulated) coffee taste throughout.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hint of coffee. In fact, it was hard to notice the usual Snickers elements beneath the coffee smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1762 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (335 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road