Taste test: This unusual take on Snickers, released alongside Fiery and Salty & Sweet versions, promised as espresso taste, so the first thing I did before unwrapping was to check the ingredients to see if there were actually any coffee beans used.Nope! I bit in to find that I could notice the coffee taste on the very first bite.
This was a big contrast to the Fiery version, which hid its promised taste until later. But having said that, the coffee flavor was on the subtle side. I don't drink coffee myself, but it seems to me that if you're having a coffee craving, this won't do a whole lot to satisfy it. Still pretty good; it delivered the caramel, nougat, peanuts and chocolate of a Snickers, with an extra bit of (apparently simulated) coffee taste throughout.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong hint of coffee. In fact, it was hard to notice the usual Snickers elements beneath the coffee smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road