Taste test: This version of Snickers, released alongside "Fiery" and "Espresso" flavors, promised to be salty and sweet, but unlike most special-edition snickers, it didn't really specify what the elements inside were. So I assumed it was a regular Snickers (peanuts, caramel and nougat coated in chocolate) with salt added.
I bit in to find that it did indeed follow the Snickers formula, and for a while I couldn't really notice any extra salt. But as I made my way through the bar, it did seem to get saltier, particularly towards the end, giving at least a strong hint of that nice salty-and-sweet combination that was promised. Good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Snickers smell: chocolate and caramel with a hint of peanuts. Very nice!
From the package: “Who are you when you're hungry?” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering.” ... “240 calories per pack”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road