Taste test: This special version of Snickers had generally the same external appearance as regular Snickers, but when I bit in, I found that the interior had two primary layers, with a nougat layer on the bottom occupying about 40% of the total depth (excluding the chocolate coating), and above that, a fudge layer with peanuts mixed in constituting the remaining 60%.
Unlike regular Snickers, there was no caramel. The mix of tastes was pretty good, as there was lots of fudge and chocolate, a good hit of peanut butter taste from nougat layer, with the levels of peanut taste and fudge varying quite a bit depending on how many nuts were in any given bite.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like a regular Snickers, but maybe more fudgy.
From the package: “with peanut butter nougat & peanuts wrapped in milk chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road