Taste test: This special version of Snickers had generally the same external appearance as regular Snickers, but when I bit in, I found that the interior had two primary layers, with a nougat layer on the bottom occupying about 40% of the total depth (excluding the chocolate coating), and above that, a fudge layer with peanuts mixed in constituting the remaining 60%.
Unlike regular Snickers, there was no caramel. The mix of tastes was pretty good, as there was lots of fudge and chocolate, a good hit of peanut butter taste from nougat layer, with the levels of peanut taste and fudge varying quite a bit depending on how many nuts were in any given bite.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like a regular Snickers, but maybe more fudgy.
From the package: “with peanut butter nougat & peanuts wrapped in milk chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Bars (933 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Main Street, Hyannis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road