Home

Reviews
Potato Chips
Popcorn
Pretzels
Cheese Puffs
Chocolate
Tortilla Chips
Candy Bars
PB snacks
Seeds
All categories
All countries
All companies
Latest reviews
Most popular
Best ever
Worst ever
Snack brands
All brands
Doritos
Lay's
Cheetos
Ruffles
Pringles
Oreos
Snickers
Cheez-Its
Popchips
Takis
Herr's
Snyder's
Utz
Cape Cod
Wise
Nestlé
Hershey's
More food
5000 snacks?!
Star Wars Diet
We're eating!
Crunch news
The Simpsons
chickenortuna
Krispy Kreme

About Us
Site FAQ
Chips FAQ
Site Map
Subscriptions
In the News
Our Quest
Twitter
YouTube
Facebook
Snack Review

Snickers Fudge

Snickers Fudge

Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad

Taste test: This special version of Snickers had generally the same external appearance as regular Snickers, but when I bit in, I found that the interior had two primary layers, with a nougat layer on the bottom occupying about 40% of the total depth (excluding the chocolate coating), and above that, a fudge layer with peanuts mixed in constituting the remaining 60%.

Similar snacks

Snickers Nut 'n Butter CrunchHershey's White Chocolate Take 5Hershey's Marshmallow Take 5Take Me Out to the Ballgame Rich Milk Chocolate BarReese's Take 5Jif Power Ups Stacked with 3 Layers Super S'mores Flavored Granola Bar

Unlike regular Snickers, there was no caramel. The mix of tastes was pretty good, as there was lots of fudge and chocolate, a good hit of peanut butter taste from nougat layer, with the levels of peanut taste and fudge varying quite a bit depending on how many nuts were in any given bite.

Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad

Smell test: Mostly like a regular Snickers, but maybe more fudgy.

From the package: “with peanut butter nougat & peanuts wrapped in milk chocolate” ... “Limited Edition”

Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad

Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC

Categories for this snack:

This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Main Street, Hyannis. Review published April 2010.

Most popular reviews

Takis Blue Heat
  1. Takis Blue Heat
  2. Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
  3. Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
  4. Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
  5. Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips

Most popular in previous months

Latest reviews

Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon

Still hungry? Check out the 100 latest reviews

What We're Eating

More ...

The Web Just Got Less Useful. Taquitos.net