Taste test: They've made many variations of the regular Snickers bar, with quite a variety of tastes, but promising some peppery heat marked a major departure from any of the previous ones.
I bit in to find a typical Snickers arrangement in the cross-section, with caramel and peanuts topping nougat, all coated in milk chocolate. On that very first bite, it seemed indistinguishable from a regular Snickers, with no sign of any Fiery heat. But given how hot peppers work in lots of snacks, I was patient, figuring that the heat might arrive with some delay. It did indeed arrive, delivering a moderate heat that provided quite a contrast to the rest of the bar. It wasn't killer hot, but still the heat was unmistakable. I liked it.
This could also be useful for playing a practical joke on someone!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular Snickers smell. Couldn't notice any hot peppers.
From the package: “Who are you when you're hungry? Wimpy? Fiery” ... “240 calories per pack” ... “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road