Taste test: This special version of Snickers was actually four square mini-bars, arranged end-to-end to make for an extra-long package. The squares were slightly irregular, but they generally measured about 1-3/8 inches on each side, and about 3/4 inch thick. The label promised to include three of the elements of the original Snickers — chocolate on the outside, and filled with caramel and peanuts — while leaving out the nougat and substituting Rice Krispies-like things.
I bit in to find some of the crunch that's typical of a 100 Grand bar, but with a density closer to a regular Snickers. The mix of tastes was quite good, though at times I couldn't really notice the peanuts, so it was very close to a 100 Grand bar in that way. In fact, there was a limited version 100 Grand with Peanuts, and it was even closer to that.
They classified the whole package as two servings, meaning each square was half a serving. But even one square was quite a hit of chocolate, caramel and peanuts, so — depending, of course, on how many bags of chips you've just eaten — one or two squares could be plenty for a satisfying snack.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a lot like a $100 Grand bar.
From the package: “4 to Go” ... “Crisp Rice • Milk Chocolate • Caramel • Peanuts”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Bars (918 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (149 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-11 in Hyannis. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road