Taste test: This version of the Snickers Squares had two chocolate-coated squares in the wrapper, with each interior consisting of a bottom layer of crushed almond and maple-flavored caramel, topped by a layer of almond butter. There was generally a soft feel, with occasional crunch from the almond bits.
The maple flavor was strong with this one, as it dominated both the chocolate and the caramel. This made for a very different taste than the non-maple Almond Butter Squares, with the maple covering up most of the standard Snickers taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet maple smell.
From the package: “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering” ... “Almonds, maple flavored caramel, milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Bars (937 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road