Taste test: This version of the Snickers Squares had two chocolate-coated squares in the wrapper, with each interior consisting of a bottom layer of crushed almond and maple-flavored caramel, topped by a layer of almond butter. There was generally a soft feel, with occasional crunch from the almond bits.
The maple flavor was strong with this one, as it dominated both the chocolate and the caramel. This made for a very different taste than the non-maple Almond Butter Squares, with the maple covering up most of the standard Snickers taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet maple smell.
From the package: “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering” ... “Almonds, maple flavored caramel, milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road