Taste test: This version of Snickers followed the same model as the Peanut Butter Squares, except substituting crushed almonds for crushed peanuts and almond butter for peanut butter.
So each of the two square-shaped bars started with a thin bottom layer of caramel and almonds, topped it with almond butter and coated it all in milk chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of almonds, though I can tolerate them, but wrapping them up inside a Snickers in this particular way really worked well — it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly could smell chocolate and almonds. Nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road