Taste test: This version of Snickers followed the same model as the Peanut Butter Squares, except substituting crushed almonds for crushed peanuts and almond butter for peanut butter.
So each of the two square-shaped bars started with a thin bottom layer of caramel and almonds, topped it with almond butter and coated it all in milk chocolate. I'm not a huge fan of almonds, though I can tolerate them, but wrapping them up inside a Snickers in this particular way really worked well — it tasted quite good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly could smell chocolate and almonds. Nice.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (31 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road