Taste test: This candy bar had a wrapper themed around the Canadian national hockey team, but inside, the bar itself looked and tasted the same as the original Snickers.
The combination of chocolate, peanuts, nougat and caramel definitely worked well, and I enjoyed this bar with a glass of cold milk. Snickers seems to lead the candy bar industry in the number of gimmicky wrappers, but they do make good candy bars.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells the same as Snickers — great mix of caramel, chocolate and peanuts.
From the package: “Fuel for the Gold”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Limited Editions (412 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (336 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road