Taste test: This candy bar had a wrapper themed around the Canadian national hockey team, but inside, the bar itself looked and tasted the same as the original Snickers.
The combination of chocolate, peanuts, nougat and caramel definitely worked well, and I enjoyed this bar with a glass of cold milk. Snickers seems to lead the candy bar industry in the number of gimmicky wrappers, but they do make good candy bars.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells the same as Snickers — great mix of caramel, chocolate and peanuts.
From the package: “Fuel for the Gold”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snickers (30 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (338 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Shoppers Drug Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road