Snappers Dark Chocolate Peppermint
Taste test: This version of Snappers came in a much smaller container than the giant Costco bags in which we originally discovered Snappers, as this was a smaller cardboard box containing a clear plastic bag. The candies inside, however, were much the same, as combining broken grid pretzels with caramel and chocolate, and in this case the chocolate was dark, with added bits of hard peppermint candy.
It was really good, with a great mix of mint, chocolate and caramel with a light pretzel crunch and some saltiness. The caramel added a nice chewiness, something that really sets Snappers apart. When we shared these around, many snackers found the clusters to be quite big and tried to break off smaller pieces to try, but everyone who crunched on in really liked what they were tasting.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice minty chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy and salty and sweet!” ... “Gourmet Chocolate, Caramel & Pretzel Treats” ... “Snappers are inspired by our childhood. Growing up, we watched our parents make our favorite chocolate turtle confections at the family chocolate factory. Those memories inspired a new, innovative twist on a classic treat — the perfect blend of creamy caramel, decadent chocolate and the salty crunch of pretzels and peppermint candy.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Edward Marc Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (343 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road