Snappers Dark Chocolate Caramel Fudge
Taste test: This version of Snappers consisted of broken grid pretzels held together by dark chocolate on the bottom and then topped by lots of chocolate-infused caramel and also a dark chocolate drizzle.
I crunched in to find a dense and chewy feel generally, with a light crunch from the pretzels. All in all, the dominant texture was the very chewy caramel, and for taste it was about an even split between caramel and milk chocolate. Not quite as spectacular as some of the other Snappers flavors, but still quite good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly caramel, with some dark chocolate. Nice.
From the package: “Crunchy salty and sweet!” ... “Gourmet Chocolate, Caramel & Pretzel Treats ”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Edward Marc Brands
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road