Snappers Dark Chocolate Caramel Fudge
Taste test: This version of Snappers consisted of broken grid pretzels held together by dark chocolate on the bottom and then topped by lots of chocolate-infused caramel and also a dark chocolate drizzle.
I crunched in to find a dense and chewy feel generally, with a light crunch from the pretzels. All in all, the dominant texture was the very chewy caramel, and for taste it was about an even split between caramel and milk chocolate. Not quite as spectacular as some of the other Snappers flavors, but still quite good.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly caramel, with some dark chocolate. Nice.
From the package: “Crunchy salty and sweet!” ... “Gourmet Chocolate, Caramel & Pretzel Treats ”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Company: Edward Marc Brands
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road