Rice Krispies Treats Snap Crackle Poppers Chocolatey
Taste test: This new shape for Rice Krispies Treats brought a cube-like form factor, measuring about 3/4 inch on each side, with five of the six faces being bumpy and the other one smooth. Chocolate covered the whole exterior.
Eating them was kind of like popping a marshmallow into your mouth, at least in terms of size. They seemed slightly chewier than typical packaged Rice Krispies Treats, though not really spongy or melty like marshmallows. A more convenient, less messy form than most Rice Krispies Treats, as the chocolate didn't really melt on my fingers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and mild marshmallow smell.
From the package: “Crispy marshmallow squares” ... “Freshness zipper” ... “Ooey chewy Snap Crackle Poppable”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road