Rice Krispies Treats Snap Crackle Poppers Chocolatey
Taste test: This new shape for Rice Krispies Treats brought a cube-like form factor, measuring about 3/4 inch on each side, with five of the six faces being bumpy and the other one smooth. Chocolate covered the whole exterior.
Eating them was kind of like popping a marshmallow into your mouth, at least in terms of size. They seemed slightly chewier than typical packaged Rice Krispies Treats, though not really spongy or melty like marshmallows. A more convenient, less messy form than most Rice Krispies Treats, as the chocolate didn't really melt on my fingers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate and mild marshmallow smell.
From the package: “Crispy marshmallow squares” ... “Freshness zipper” ... “Ooey chewy Snap Crackle Poppable”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Five Below. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road