Taste test: This small candy bar sounded a lot like Snickers from the description on the wrapper, promising milk chocolate, peanuts, caramel and nougat.
I bit in to find pretty much just that, with a soft feel generally but a bit of crunch from the peanuts. Maybe a little lighter on the caramel than Snickers, but otherwise a close match for taste. Good bar, and also an effective means of portion control, since it was less than half the size of a Snickers, at just 22 grams.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
From the package: “Product of Spain” ... “Under the Supervision of Rabbi O.Y. Westheim & Rabbi B. Gruber” ... “Milk Chocolate • Peanuts • Caramel • Nougat”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Paskesz Candy Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Butchery, Brookline. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road