Smash Mallow Mint Chocolate Chip
Taste test: These marshmallows had cube-like shapes (with no-quite-even dimensions) and a very light green color generally, with a handful of small chocolate chips visible on the surfaces of each piece. Many of the pieces were stuck together.
I pulled two pieces apart and bit in to one to find a light, spongy marshmallow feel, with a pretty good mint flavor with a good helping of chocolate from the chips. It didn't taste quite like mint chocolate chip ice cream, but it was still a nice taste. At $4, it seemed a bit pricey for the small number of marshmallows in the bag.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells just like mint chocolate chip ice cream. Great!
From the package: “simple ingredients” ... “snackable marshmallows” ... “whipped to perfection” ... “Send your taste buds on a frosty adventure.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Smashmallow, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road