Smash Mallow Cinnamon Churro
Taste test: These marshmallows had cube-like shapes, with brownish, somewhat bumpy surfaces that looked kind of like the top of a piece of cinnamon toast.
I bit in to find a spongy, light feel and an intense cinnamon sugar taste. It did taste a lot like a churro heavily caked in cinnamon sugar. Better than the mint chocolate chip version.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very strong cinnamon sugar smell.
From the package: “Hop on a wild ride. Wheee! Ready for a thrill? A perfect puff of goodness — a little crisp and a little chewy rolled in sweet cinnamon sugar. It's a flavor smash up. A sprinkling of fun and a carnival of yum.” ... “This is no ordinary marshmallow. This is a SmashMallow. Each mouth-watering puff is made from only the very best simple ingredients, then whipped to perfection for an instant, sweet-tooth satisfying pick me up.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Smashmallow, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road