Taste test: This large, thin chocolate bar had a 6x3 grid of large sections, with the Smarties logo, or variations of it such as enlargements of individual letters, atop each section. Embedded inside were miniature Smarties pieces, which are like a Nestle version of M&M's, but in only two colors, green and red. Some of the Smarties could be seen slightly through the chocolate.
It was a good chocolate bar, with a creamy milk chocolate taste and some minor crunch from the Smarties. With 18 sections, it did indeed work well for sharing around.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with mini Smarties® (14%) (milk chocolate in a crisp sugar shell)” ... “Good to remember: Smarties® Sharing Block is one of life's little pleasures, best enjoyed as part of a balanced diet and active lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road