Taste test: This large, thin chocolate bar had a 6x3 grid of large sections, with the Smarties logo, or variations of it such as enlargements of individual letters, atop each section. Embedded inside were miniature Smarties pieces, which are like a Nestle version of M&M's, but in only two colors, green and red. Some of the Smarties could be seen slightly through the chocolate.
It was a good chocolate bar, with a creamy milk chocolate taste and some minor crunch from the Smarties. With 18 sections, it did indeed work well for sharing around.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with mini Smarties® (14%) (milk chocolate in a crisp sugar shell)” ... “Good to remember: Smarties® Sharing Block is one of life's little pleasures, best enjoyed as part of a balanced diet and active lifestyle.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road