Taste test: This very thin, very bendable candy bar was just caramel, with no chocolate to complicate things.
It was so bendable that even calling it a bar might be a stretch. The caramel tasted excellent. It was very chewy and soft, without being particularly stretchy like toffee. If you do want a bar with the a similar texture that combines chocolate with caramel, try Classic Caramel's Black Cow.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel smell.
From the package: “Real caramel” ... “Big value! 20% more!” ... “Two ways to eat a SloPoke® Tear end seal, hold by wrapper and enjoy or, break into melt-in-your-mouth size pieces.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Classic Caramel
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road