Taste test: Skor is a thin candy bar with a hard butter toffee center and a milk chocolate coating.
The butter toffee layer had a good crunch to it, definitely solid, but just brittle enough to be able to bite in without breaking any teeth. If you need a good sweet chocolate hit, Skor is s quite a good option. If you can't find a Skor, we would suggest getting a Heath bar, as it's nearly the same thing with a somewhat different taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Very mild.
From the package: “Delicious Milk Chocolate/Crisp Butter Toffee”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1811 snacks)
- Bars (957 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road