Taste test: Skor is a thin candy bar with a hard butter toffee center and a milk chocolate coating.
The butter toffee layer had a good crunch to it, definitely solid, but just brittle enough to be able to bite in without breaking any teeth. If you need a good sweet chocolate hit, Skor is s quite a good option. If you can't find a Skor, we would suggest getting a Heath bar, as it's nearly the same thing with a somewhat different taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Very mild.
From the package: “Delicious Milk Chocolate/Crisp Butter Toffee”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road