Taste test: Considering the many, many times that I've compared the actual taste of snack against what I assumed the color of it, it was pretty funny to find that Skittles created a version that intentionally mismatches the color with the flavor.
I'll avoid mentioning any specific color/flavor spoilers here, but I did find the tastes of nearly every color Skittle in the bag to be quite good. As far as I could tell, each of the five colors represented in the bag was consistently the same flavor for any given piece. Because I knew the colors had no significance, I kind of ignored them as I tried each piece, and lacking those preconceived notions, in some cases it took a few seconds to figure out what I was tasting. Among the flavors I that I could taste were watermelon, raspberry and apple. The bag indicated that punch and strawberry were also present.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild sweet fruity smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road