Taste test: This mix of Skittles had five different varieties, each combining two different flavors together, and all five kinds ended up tasting quite good.
The green pieces were Watermelon Green Apple Freeze, and the apple taste dominated at first, but after that I could definitely taste some watermelon. The red ones were Cherry Tropicolada, and even though I'm not a cherry fan, I liked the mix of cherries with sweet tropical fruits. The peach-colored pieces were Mango Lemonade Freeze; I noticed the mango at first, then the lemonade, and it worked well together. The blue ones were Melon Berry Burst, and the mix of berries was fairly intense and tasty. Finally, the pinkish ones wee Strawberry Lime Blast; they didn't taste much like strawberry or lime to me, but I still liked the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mildly sweet fruit smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wm. Wrigley Jr. Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road