Taste test: These smallish, oddly shaped clusters had a caramel interior with a bunch of Rice Krispies around the top and edges, with a milk chocolate coating on the outside.
There were six of them in the small bag. When I bit in to the first piece to reveal a cross-section, the caramel appeared very dark and was not liquidy. The clusters had a nice crunch and tasted very good, with lots of caramel and chocolate. Still, I didn't find eating all six crisps to be very filling, so you might need two of the 120-calorie packs to be satisfied.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a toffee and chocolate smell.
From the package: “crunchy crisps and creamy caramel drenched in milk chocolate” ... “120 calories” ... “If by 'less is more' you mean 'more is more' ... I'm listening.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road