Taste test: This package contained three separate pieces of fairly thick, caramel-filled milk chocolate candies, each bearing an unusual shape that was like a square except with each of the sides curved significantly inward, plus the Skinny Cow logo on top (just the words, unfortunately no cow).
I tried sucking on the first piece and found that the outside was sufficiently waxy that I could hardly taste the chocolate. After making little progress on dissolving things, I bit in and immediately could taste the melty caramel, which was good, but it still seemed like way more caramel than chocolate. Since there were three pieces in the package, eating them all seemed reasonably filling (thankfully, Nestle didn't shrink the pieces to make this as a 100-calorie snack, so the three added up to 130 calories). Perfectly acceptable if you need a quick sugar rush, but nothing special as chocolate and caramel candy bars go.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “velvety milk chocolate and luscious caramel” ... “130 calories”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Costco. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road