Taste test: This package contained three separate pieces of fairly thick, caramel-filled milk chocolate candies, each bearing an unusual shape that was like a square except with each of the sides curved significantly inward, plus the Skinny Cow logo on top (just the words, unfortunately no cow).
I tried sucking on the first piece and found that the outside was sufficiently waxy that I could hardly taste the chocolate. After making little progress on dissolving things, I bit in and immediately could taste the melty caramel, which was good, but it still seemed like way more caramel than chocolate. Since there were three pieces in the package, eating them all seemed reasonably filling (thankfully, Nestle didn't shrink the pieces to make this as a 100-calorie snack, so the three added up to 130 calories). Perfectly acceptable if you need a quick sugar rush, but nothing special as chocolate and caramel candy bars go.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild milk chocolate and caramel smell.
From the package: “velvety milk chocolate and luscious caramel” ... “130 calories”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road