Taste test: This wafer bar from Poland had an unusual (though not unprecedented) shape, with a wide bottom, narrow top and sides that sloped inward, forming a pyramid of sorts, so it did resemble this wafer bar from Egypt. Inside, there were five creme layers surrounded by six wafer layers — a lot of wafers in all — and the whole thing was coated in milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a crisp, light crunch and lots of creamy, rich chocolate. It delivered plenty of chocolate rush while feeling fairly light, and it went great with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Covered Wafers with Cocoa Filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road