Taste test: This wafer bar from Poland had an unusual (though not unprecedented) shape, with a wide bottom, narrow top and sides that sloped inward, forming a pyramid of sorts, so it did resemble this wafer bar from Egypt. Inside, there were five creme layers surrounded by six wafer layers — a lot of wafers in all — and the whole thing was coated in milk chocolate.
I bit in to find a crisp, light crunch and lots of creamy, rich chocolate. It delivered plenty of chocolate rush while feeling fairly light, and it went great with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Chocolate Covered Wafers with Cocoa Filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Euromart, Dot Ave, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road