Taste test: We've reviewed many thousands of snacks over the years, but this was the first one we could find that was named after a Molly Ringwald movie.
The box contained a clear bag that held a few dozen roundish but irregularly shaped pieces with smooth white surfaces. We bit in to find that they were very soft and really did taste a lot like birthday cake. But the sweetness level was very high, so these weren't all that popular among our snackers. The search begins now for snacks named "The Breakfast Club" and "Pretty in Pink" ... was she in any other movies?
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like birthday cake.
From the package: “Bite-size candy” ... “Tastes like birthday cake!” ... “Yogurt coated with soft cake center”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Summit Food Enterprises Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ann & Hope Dollar Store, Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road