Taste test: This milk chocolate bar from Iceland was fairly thick and had six rectangular sections, arranged side-to-side, with a gently domed top on each section bearing the Sirius logo. The color was on the light end of the spectrum as milk chocolates go. There was a deep ridge between sections that made them easy to separate.
I bit in to my first piece to find a nice soft, smooth feel and an excellent creamy milk chocolate taste. Just a few sections was quite satisfying, so I ate half and saved the rest for tomorrow. Really good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild.
From the package: “Quality Cocoa for a better life” ... “Sirius Milk Chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road