Shirakiku Stone Shape Chocolate
Taste test: These candies surprised us a bit when we opened the bag, as we've reviewed some other "chocolate rocks" that had irregular, generally jagged shapes, but this one combined those kinds of shapes with curvy ones that didn't look too different from M&M's.
The variously shaped pieces had milk chocolate interiors, with candy coatings in several light pastel colors. The taste was good, a fairly average milk chocolate flavor, and the weird shapes added some fun to the eating process.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Wismettac Asian Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road