Taste test: This small box contained seven spherical truffles, arranged in a plastic tray around a central hexagon, with three of them lined up through the central truffle being milk chocolate, and then one pair on each side of white or dark. Much like the lager Lindor truffles (and also the Death Star), there was a smallish, round indented area on each piece.
I bit in to find a nice soft, smooth feel for all three kinds, with an even softer, creamier center. I found the chocolate to be very slightly less smooth than the Lindor ones, but no complaints here, these were very good, especially for dollar store candies. Kukos to these folks on giving the odd-numbered extra piece to the milk chocolate camp!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Produced in Bulgaria” ... “Crafted from the highest quality European chocolate and luxurious filling, each piece is a delight for the senses.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Sherwood Brands
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Bulgaria (5 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road