Sheila G's Cookie Bites Chocolate Chip
Taste test: This bag contained miniature chocolate chip cookies coated in a thick layer of milk chocolate to form spherical-ish shapes (most of the pieces were far from that shape). The size was just about right for a good-size bite. Upon biting in, the crunch of the cookie reminded me a bit of of Whoppers, though the taste had nothing to do with malted milk in this case — and a chocolate chip cookie coated in milk chocolate was a great taste of its own.
The reason I bought this was mainly because of the company that makes it. My first time eating their Brownie Brittle was a life-changing event, so when I spotted their first product outside of the Brownie Brittle line, I had to try it. It was very good, but eating this for the first time was no life-changing event.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Enlarged to show deliciousness” ... “Crisp chocolate cookie bites covered in creamy chocolate”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Brownie Brittle, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road