Taste test: These wafers were quite a bit different from most that come in similarly shaped packages, the most obvious ways being that it contained individually wrapped pieces instead of a brick of detachable pieces, and the wafers were coated in white chocolate. Each of the nine packets contained a square bar — again, an unusual shape — a half inch thick and two inches across each side, with an all-white-chocolate exterior.
I bit in to find that the white chocolate coating was fairly thin, and the inside had three strawberry creme layers surrounded by four wafer layers. The feel was fairly light, but still relatively dense as wafer bars go. The taste was quite nice, with an excellent sweet strawberry and white chocolate flavor, very moist and tasty.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice strawberry smell.
From the package: “Selects only the finest cocoa butter to become everybody's favorite strawberry taste. Each wafer is a masterpiece elegantly flavored. Fashionable in Europe and America, it has become today's most stylish snack food.” ... “Vegetarian” ... “Gaufrettes fraise enrobées de chocolat blanc” ... “To match your taste”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road