7 Select Cinnamon Chews
Taste test: These snacks looked a whole lot like Hot Tamales, with similar colors and shapes, with the obvious differences being that these came in a bag and were 7-Eleven brand.
I poured some pieces into my hand and bit in to find that they had a tougher chew than Hot Tamales, still chewy but just a denser chew, with a taste that was in the same league as Hot Tamales but actually seemed like an exact match for Red Hots. The cinnamon heat was fairly intense, and it lingered in the aftertaste in a way that Hot Tamales generally don't. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cinnamon smell.
From the package: “Safety Warning: Keep kids safe. To avoid choking, only give to children who can easily chew and swallow foods. Children should be seated and supervised while eating.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road