7-Select Cinnamon Chews
Taste test: These snacks looked a whole lot like Hot Tamales, with similar colors and shapes, with the obvious differences being that these came in a bag and were 7-Eleven brand.
I poured some pieces into my hand and bit in to find that they had a tougher chew than Hot Tamales, still chewy but just a denser chew, with a taste that was in the same league as Hot Tamales but actually seemed like an exact match for Red Hots. The cinnamon heat was fairly intense, and it lingered in the aftertaste in a way that Hot Tamales generally don't. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cinnamon smell.
From the package: “Safety Warning: Keep kids safe. To avoid choking, only give to children who can easily chew and swallow foods. Children should be seated and supervised while eating.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: 7-Eleven, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road