Taste test: These small, wiggly, disc-shaped snacks looked kind of like mini-rice cakes with some dark bits of cookie dough embedded inside and wiggles of chocolate drizzled onto the outside.
The crisp itself was mostly a plain flavor, and I couldn't quite figure out whether I could taste the cookie dough bits, but I could definitely taste the chocolate drizzle. The oversall taste was quite good, with a light feel but quite chocolatey. I ate the whole 100-calorie bag, and it was not very filling, but not completely light either. A pretty good snack.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like chocolate chip cookies.
From the package: “Delicious Snack!” ... “only 100 Calories per-pack” ... “• Soy Protein • 0 Cholesterol • 0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road