Taste test: These small, wiggly, disc-shaped snacks looked kind of like mini-rice cakes with some dark bits of cookie dough embedded inside and wiggles of chocolate drizzled onto the outside.
The crisp itself was mostly a plain flavor, and I couldn't quite figure out whether I could taste the cookie dough bits, but I could definitely taste the chocolate drizzle. The oversall taste was quite good, with a light feel but quite chocolatey. I ate the whole 100-calorie bag, and it was not very filling, but not completely light either. A pretty good snack.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of like chocolate chip cookies.
From the package: “Delicious Snack!” ... “only 100 Calories per-pack” ... “• Soy Protein • 0 Cholesterol • 0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Whitman's Solid Milk Chocolate Heart
- Vermont Uncured Pepperoni Turkey Stick
- Tago Rurki Waflowe
- 7-Select Dill Pickle Twisted Pretzels
- Tootsie Roll Mini Bites
- Nuttoz Roasted Chana Masala
- Wibisco Shirley Biscuits
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road