Taste test: This 100-calorie pack contained miniature rice cake-style snacks that didn't particularly look like s'mores, as the small round pieces were off-white and sprinkled with chocolate, with no marshmallow or graham cracker in evidence.
But it only took one bite for me to find that these not only had a nice crispness and good crunch, but they actually did taste like s'mores. There was definitely no s'mores texture, but the taste was quite good. It's a good thing that they sell these in large multi-packs, because a single 100-calorie bag of these wasn't nearly enough for me, and I usually ended up eating two or three bags at a time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild mix of chocolate and marshmallow.
From the package: “Great Tasting Chocolatey Drizzled Mini Crisps” ... “with white chocolatey drizzle"
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (134 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2009
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2009.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road