Taste test: This 100-calorie pack contained miniature rice cake-style snacks that didn't particularly look like s'mores, as the small round pieces were off-white and sprinkled with chocolate, with no marshmallow or graham cracker in evidence.
But it only took one bite for me to find that these not only had a nice crispness and good crunch, but they actually did taste like s'mores. There was definitely no s'mores texture, but the taste was quite good. It's a good thing that they sell these in large multi-packs, because a single 100-calorie bag of these wasn't nearly enough for me, and I usually ended up eating two or three bags at a time.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild mix of chocolate and marshmallow.
From the package: “Great Tasting Chocolatey Drizzled Mini Crisps” ... “with white chocolatey drizzle"
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: World Gourmet Marketing LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road