Scooby-Doo! Fruit Flavored Snacks
Taste test: The four individual snack pouches in this box each contained fruit snacks shaped like Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, Velma, Fred and the Mystery Machine.
Each kind tasted a bit different, but the differences in taste were fairly subtle. The green Mystery Machine ones tasted slightly apple-like (though I was actually expecting lime). The Scooby ones were blue and looked much different from the others, as they were bright blue and not translucent like the others. They didn't taste like any particular fruit to me. The red Daphne ones had a definite cherry taste. The orange ones shaped like Velma's head did taste like orange. The yellow ones shaped like Fred's head didn't taste at all like lemon. The purple Shaggy ones had a bit of a grape taste. Overall, these were OK. The taste was less satisfying then the Simpsons Fruit Snacks, and the texture of these was more chewable and less gummy. But at least these did have the cartoon character shapes, instead of fruit shapes of the Simpsons ones.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Excellent Source of Vitamin C” ... “80 Calories Per Pouch”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Betty Crocker
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (419 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Gummy Candies (58 snacks)
- Scooby Snacks (5 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Family Dollar. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road