Taste test: This chocolate product from Germany threw me quite a loop when I opened it.
From all appearances, this was going to be a chocolate bar. But when I opened the cardboard-ish outer package and then the foiler wrapper inside, it turned out not to be a bar with 6x3 grid, but rather 18 individual pieces arranged into a grid but entirely separate from one another. Considering the way that I generally eat large chocolate bars, one section at a time, this seemed like a great idea, as it avoided the effort and messiness of breaking apart the bar. You would have thought someone would have tried doing this way a long time ago. The square pieces were fairly thick and had beveled edges, with a star-like symbol in the center. The pieces were sufficiently thick that there was a bit of a crunch upon biting in. The milk chocolate taste was bit subdued, not really creamy, but our snackers enjoyed eating these anyway.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slihtly sweet milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “No artificial flavors/Sin aroma artificial” ... “Made in Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road