Taste test: These marshmallows had shapes similar to conventional marshmallows, but a bit elongated, with tan-colored coconut covering most of the exteriors and some white marshmallow showing through in between.
I bit in to find a soft feel with lots of coconut flavor initially, then a mix of marshmallow and coconut after that. It was a nice texture, combining the softness of marshmallow with the coconutness of coconut, and quite tasty!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lot of marshmallow, lots of coconut.
From the package: “Savion® brings you kosher products of the finest quality. Enjoy the soft, delicious Kosher marshmallows with a sophisticated touch of toasted coconut.” ... “Product of Israel” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Tapioca Glucose, Water, Kosher Fish Gelatin, Coconut, Tapioca Starch, Artificial Flavors.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: HKS Marketing, Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (110 reviews)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Coconut (59 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road