Taste test: From the illustration on the packaging, I was expecting this candy bar to have an unusual round profile. However, when I peeled open the wrapper, I was disappointed to find that the actual bar was flat on the bottom, so the shape was fairly ordinary.
I crunched in to find a fairly light feel, with different levels of crunch in various layers, but it was hard to tell from the exposed profile of the bar what was what. Based on a mix of what I felt upon biting in and picture on the box, I believe the bar consisted of a white-colored center, which seemed have a light and crispy feel, surrounded by some layers of something crunchy, with a remotely Butterfinger-like feel, except lighter, then some crushed peanuts outside those layers, and finally a chocolate coating on the exterior.
It was a bit messy to eat, with chunks of chocolate and other elements flying off the bar as I bit in. There was an unusual but nice crispy feel, and the mix of elements tasted pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good fresh peanut and chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road