The wrapper's art showed some hazelnuts, along with a cross-section illustration of the bar that had alternating white and brown creme layers in between the wafers. However, I couldn't taste any hazelnut, just lots of great milk chocolate, and I couldn't visually distinguish the existence of a brown creme layer. A very good milk chocolate bar, just not a hazelnut one, as far as I could tell.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice milk chocolate smell, very similar to Kit Kat.
From the package: “Product of Serbia” ... “milk chocolate (78%) with a wafer product (22%) filled with a mixture of cocoa and milk cream products”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road