Taste test: This bar from Serbia was a Kit Kat knockoff, with the same four-finger format with milk chocolate surrounding wafers. This particular version also featured hazelnut creme in between the wafers. The tops of the bars featured the letters S and L alternating at each end of each finger.
It was really good, with tons of rich, creamy milk chocolate, a light crunch from the wafers and a mild hazelnut taste too.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Serbia” ... “Milk chocolate (78%) with a waffle product (22%) stuffed with hazelnut cream.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Serbia (12 reviews)
- Chocolate (1710 snacks)
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Wafer bars (126 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (47 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road