Taste test: This bar from Serbia was a Kit Kat knockoff, with the same four-finger format with milk chocolate surrounding wafers. This particular version also featured hazelnut creme in between the wafers. The tops of the bars featured the letters S and L alternating at each end of each finger.
It was really good, with tons of rich, creamy milk chocolate, a light crunch from the wafers and a mild hazelnut taste too.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good strong milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Serbia” ... “Milk chocolate (78%) with a waffle product (22%) stuffed with hazelnut cream.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Serbia (12 reviews)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Bars (935 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- Hazelnut Snacks (50 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road