Taste test: This candy bar from Russia (the name translated as "Breaker") had a squarish profile, with lots of bumps, mostly from what appeared to be crushed peanuts jutting through the chocolate exterior.
I bit in to find a dense, chewy feel, also lightly crunchy at times, which appear to result from the interior being several layers of wafers surrounded by caramel. It was a bit messy at times, with pieces flying about, but the mix of tastes and textures was very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell of chocolate and nuts. Maybe some caramel too.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Russia (7 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road