Taste test: This candy bar from Russia (the name translated as "Breaker") had a squarish profile, with lots of bumps, mostly from what appeared to be crushed peanuts jutting through the chocolate exterior.
I bit in to find a dense, chewy feel, also lightly crunchy at times, which appear to result from the interior being several layers of wafers surrounded by caramel. It was a bit messy at times, with pieces flying about, but the mix of tastes and textures was very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice smell of chocolate and nuts. Maybe some caramel too.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Russia (7 reviews)
- Chocolate (1763 snacks)
- Bars (939 snacks)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (335 snacks)
- Wafer bars (132 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road