Taste test: The name on the label notwithstanding, this was actually shaped like half an egg, cut down the middle.
It consisted mostly of marshallow filling, with a very thin milk chocolate coating. The marshmallow inside was excellent: soft, fairly dense, and with a feel almost like melted marshmallow, not spongy or springy like some mashmallow-based candies. The combination of marshmallow and chocolate tastes was great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mashmallow and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Allergy information: Products have been produced on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, soybeans and wheat.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Russell Stover Candies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (942 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (133 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road