Taste test: The name on the label notwithstanding, this was actually shaped like half an egg, cut down the middle.
It consisted mostly of marshallow filling, with a very thin milk chocolate coating. The marshmallow inside was excellent: soft, fairly dense, and with a feel almost like melted marshmallow, not spongy or springy like some mashmallow-based candies. The combination of marshmallow and chocolate tastes was great.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice mashmallow and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Allergy information: Products have been produced on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs, soybeans and wheat.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Russell Stover Candies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Bars (907 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road