Russell Stover Dark Chocolate S'mores
Taste test: After being very impressed by the milk chocolate, milk chocolate, and milk chocolate & carmel versions of Russell Stover's S'mores, I figured I should try this one to, despite being a much bigger fan of milk chocolate than dark (and having never tried making a s'more with anything other than a milk chocolate bar). I peeled open the wrapper to find the same square sandwich with nicely thick graham crackers enclosing a very thick, square, dark chocolate-covered marshmallow. There were a few spots missing in the dark chocolate coating, allowing a view of the very white marshmallow.
I crunched in to find a great soft marshmallow texture and a nice flavor from the dark chocolate mixing with the marshmallow. The graham crackers kind of helped keep the fingers from getting sticky, but they were crumbly, resulting in some messiness. Not nearly as good as the other two kinds with their wonderful milk chocolate, but still very good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Dark chocolate mostly, but some marshmallow too. Very nice.
From the package: “Marshmallow, dark chocolate & graham crackers” ... “Made with 100% real chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Russell Stover Candies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Sandwiches (273 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road