Russell Stover Caramel S'mores
Taste test: From the outside, this s'more sandwich looked pretty much identical to the more conventional, non-caramel milk chocolate s'more from Russell Stover, as the square graham crackers enclosed a chocolate-coated something, with no caramel visible from the outside.
We bit in to find that the something was a bit denser in this case, as it was largely marshmallow but also included a layer of caramel. And oh boy, was it good! Caramel isn't one of the usual s'mores ingredients, but maybe it should be. The mix of chocolate, caramel, marshmallow and graham cracker was pretty awesome. As with the other kind, the graham crackers were bit soft and didn't adhere well to the inside of the sandwich, but otherwise this thing was just about the perfect sweet snack.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly caramel. Nice.
From the package: “Made with 100% real chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Russell Stover Candies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Caramel Snacks (337 snacks)
- Sandwiches (280 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (133 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road