Taste test: This half-egg had a thick outer shell of milk chocolate and a filling of thick, soft caramel.
The mix of caramel and chocolate was excellent, and there was lots of both of them. After some of the bites, once the chocolate had mostly gone away, the taste was just like those Kraft caramel cubes that I used to be able to chain-eat, which is to say, really good. The caramel was actually even softer than those, though, and it was just soft enough, without being liquidy or melty, and that kept things from getting messy. Really good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really mild, just the slightest hint of caramel.
From the package: “Covered in Milk Chocolate” ... “Handcrafted in Small Batches®” ... “Made with 100% real chocolate”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Russell Stover Candies, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road