Royal King Ginger Candy
Taste test: This bag contained lots of individually wrapped pieces of ginger candy, each in its own red and yellow foil wrapper.
The candy was soft are fairly large, but it was hard to make out a consensus shape, as many were stuck a bit to the wrapper and got kind of deformed when pulling them out. They were quite good, with a nice chewiness and lots of sweet ginger flavor. The ginger was fairly intense, but also quite sugary. The aftertaste was just like a ginger snap cookie. Very nice!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good ginger smell.
From the package: “Product of Indonesia” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Maltose, Ginger, Starch” ... “Warning: Keep out of reach of children”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Royal King, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road