Taste test: This box contained two separate foil packages, each containing a tray holding a dozen wafer rolls. The trays worked well to keep the rolls in good condition, as they were unbroken and looked quite nice. The outsides had a nice golden beige color, and the inside was coated with a very light shade of pink, hard to notice if you didn't really look for it.
We crunched in to find a very nice texture, very brittle and crumbly, with a good sweet strawberry taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild fresh strawberry smell.
From the package: “Made in Malaysia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: U.S. Trading Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road