Taste test: This bar was huge and fairly thick, but it felt like it weighed nothing in my hand, so I took that to mean that they took the bubble part of the recipe quite seriously. It had a 4x6 grid of dome-topped sections, with the Roshen logo atop each one.
I broke of a row of four sections and could see in the cross-section that the bubbles (similar to the ones in more famous Aero bars) were just as abundant as it showed in the picture on the wrapper. I bit in to find a light feel and a whole lot of rich, creamy milk chocolate. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Ukraine” ... “Keep at 18±3°C and air relative humidity not more than 75%”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road