Taste test: This thick milk chocolate bar had 12 sections in a 6x2 grid, but the indentations between sections didn't go very deep, so detaching sections didn't look like an easy task.
When I tried to break off the first set of sections, I was surprised by how easily it broke, but then I was even more surprised to find out why — the sections markings were actually fake, since the interior was basically all a single pocket filled with a liquidy filling. Best I could tell, it was a butterscotch-flavored filling, definitely on the sweet side. The label was in Ukranian, Russian, Kazakh and Moldovan (which is apparently the same as Romanian) so my linguistic skills in figuring it out from the label were pretty limited.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: KInd of a bittersweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Ukraine”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road