Taste test: This thick milk chocolate bar had 12 sections in a 6x2 grid, but the indentations between sections didn't go very deep, so detaching sections didn't look like an easy task.
When I tried to break off the first set of sections, I was surprised by how easily it broke, but then I was even more surprised to find out why — the sections markings were actually fake, since the interior was basically all a single pocket filled with a liquidy filling. Best I could tell, it was a butterscotch-flavored filling, definitely on the sweet side. The label was in Ukranian, Russian, Kazakh and Moldovan (which is apparently the same as Romanian) so my linguistic skills in figuring it out from the label were pretty limited.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: KInd of a bittersweet chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Ukraine”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road