Roly Poly Chocolate Flavor
Taste test: This box contained seven separate foil packs of two wafer rolls each. Inside each yellow foil pack (or really just most of them, as we'll explain), the two rolls had generally a light beige color, with a darker beige spiral running along the exterior. Each one was over 4 inches long and about 3/8 inch in diameter. The inside was lined with a thin layer of chocolate. They looked really nice. We crunched in to find a great brittle and light feel, with several thin layers wrapped outside the chocolate. Vernon who tried one or two was quite thrilled.
The odd part was that despite the box being in flawless condition and the wrappers inside perfectly lined up, the pack at one end was just a disaster area inside. There was half a roll that was largely intact, along with lots of fragments that seemed to add up to the rest of that roll. The second roll was absent. The half-roll still tasted great, as did the fragments when I poured them onto a plate and scooped them into my mouth with a spoon, but in terms of appearance, it was just the opposite of the perfection of the other ones.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road