Taste test: I didn't initially realize from the packaging that this was an Easter egg version of the Rolo.
I thought it was just a giant, individually wrapped Rolo. A careful reading of the label indicated that this was a milk chocolate egg filled with caramel. Each side of the egg had a Nestle logo and some curved markings. The taste was kind of like a regular Rolo from a tube of Rolos, but the size of the egg and the large amount of caramel filling kind of changed the mix, as the chocolate and caramel didn't mix together quite the way that they do in a much smaller regular Rolo. After munching my way through half the egg, I popped the rest into my mouth all at once, and the taste was closer to a regular Rolo, as the chocolate and caramel had a better opportunity to mix that way. It was much messier to eat than the regular Rolos, but it was still good chocolate and good caramel, so I won't complain too loudly.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Soft Toffee Centre” ... “Milk chocolate egg with soft toffee centre (45%). Milk chocolate contains milk solids 14% minimum and vegetable fat in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (379 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (331 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (45 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road