Taste test: I didn't initially realize from the packaging that this was an Easter egg version of the Rolo.
I thought it was just a giant, individually wrapped Rolo. A careful reading of the label indicated that this was a milk chocolate egg filled with caramel. Each side of the egg had a Nestle logo and some curved markings. The taste was kind of like a regular Rolo from a tube of Rolos, but the size of the egg and the large amount of caramel filling kind of changed the mix, as the chocolate and caramel didn't mix together quite the way that they do in a much smaller regular Rolo. After munching my way through half the egg, I popped the rest into my mouth all at once, and the taste was closer to a regular Rolo, as the chocolate and caramel had a better opportunity to mix that way. It was much messier to eat than the regular Rolos, but it was still good chocolate and good caramel, so I won't complain too loudly.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Soft Toffee Centre” ... “Milk chocolate egg with soft toffee centre (45%). Milk chocolate contains milk solids 14% minimum and vegetable fat in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road